Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal data is neither required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to provide it will have no consequences. This applies only to the extent that no other indication is made in the subsequent processing operations. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
Server log files
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Every time you access our website, usage data is transmitted by your Internet browser and stored in log data (server log files). This stored data includes, for example, the name of the page accessed, the date and time of access, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider. This data is used exclusively to ensure the trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our services. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible.
Collection and processing when using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect your personal data (name, e-mail address, message text) only to the extent provided by you. The data processing serves the purpose of contacting us. By sending your message, you consent to the processing of the transmitted data. The processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO with your consent.
You may revoke your consent at any time by notifying us, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. We will only use your e-mail address to process your request. Your data will then be deleted unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de)
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen (https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen)
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
Use of Google Analytics
We use the web analytics service Google Analytics from Google Inc. on our website. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). The data processing serves the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors. For this purpose, Google will use the information obtained on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the consent form.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
We use Mailchimp from The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (Mailchimp) to send our newsletter. Your data stored during newsletter registration (e-mail address, name if applicable, IP address, date and time of your registration) will be transmitted to a server of The Rocket Science Group in the USA and stored there in compliance with the “U.S. Privacy Shield”. For more information about Klaviyo’s privacy practices, please visit: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/#3._Privacy_for_Contacts.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and infer your personal interests from this.
Right of objection
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact channel, e.g. via Tel: +498944141140 or email: email@example.com. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have disabled the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed in its entirety and you may not be able to use all of its features. When you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above takes place.
Rights of the data subject
If the legal requirements are met, you have the following rights according to Art. 15 to 20 DSGVO: the right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data portability. In addition, according to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to object to processing based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO and to processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
Contact us if you wish. You can find the contact details in our imprint.
Right of complaint to the supervisory authority
In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is not lawful.
last update: 05/24/2022