Orbsmart WA-1 Windows Airmouse
The Orbsmart WA-1 is a wireless airmouse designed specifically for Windows. You can control the mouse pointer with simple hand movements and use the German keyboard on the back to make all entries comfortably, e.g. from the sofa. The integrated lighting facilitates operation even in the dark. An infrared learning function is also on board.
- Wireless Airmouse with keyboard + gyro-Sensor + infrared learning function
- Wireless connection (2.4GHz) via a USB dongle
- With German layout (QWERTZ) including Windows special keys
- LED backlight/ range up to 10 meters / auto sleep function
- Fully compatible with Windows 10/11 Home & Professional
- Receiver (dongle): Nano style
- Connection: with USB2.0 above
- RF mode: 2.4GHz GFSK
- Transmission distance: up to 10 meters
- Power supply: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Working Current: ≤30mA
- Standby Current: ≤30uA
- Target OS Support: Microsoft Windows 10
- Product weight: 100g
- Product size: 160mmx45mmx16mm
Where to buy
With the integrated gyro sensor, the mouse pointer can be controlled with hand movements (similar to the Wii). With the 2.4GHz technology, the range is up to 10 meters.
Windows special keys
The Orbsmart WA-1 Airmouse is designed specifically for use with Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 operating systems. With the special keys/shortcuts, many functions can be called up quickly and easily without having to make a lot of complex clicks.
Infrared teach-in function
The WA-1 also offers the possibility to learn buttons from almost any normal infrared remote control (TV, smart TV box, receiver, etc.). E.g. off/on, play/pause, source, etc. Up to 34 keys are available for this on the top.
Thanks to the integrated LED backlight (on both sides), the Orbsmart WA-1 mini keyboard can also be used excellently in the dark. To save battery power, it automatically turns off after 5 seconds (without use).